I booked 3 of travelocity's "TOP SECRET HOTELS" for a recent trip to California, and they were awesome. I'm the "Secret
Travel Agent." Hence the title of this post. Also, part of the trip involved attending comic con and I don't want to admit it, so it's a secret.
To go to comic con, the first step is to dress appropriately. No mild-mannered dorks allow, go Super or go home:

They also have a lot of exclusive toys, like this one below, but you have to stand in line to get them.

This is the only photographic evidence of me at the con, and it's not even at the main hotel, it's just hanging out with some other Drs.

Things were all well and good until the Klingons took over the trolley station:
I over heard two poor saps calling it "Predator language," they have much to learn about the ways of dorkiness...
Hahaha. Dude we totally should've gotten your picture in the toy wrapper...
ReplyDelete