01 May 2010

Go Jump Off a Cliff!

...OK, don't mind if I do.

This actually started off as a surprise adventure that Nicole arranged for me a few months back, but the wind was going the wrong direction the day of the jump. So instead, we took the gang for a jump to get our minds off of not being in Ireland. I think it worked, but here's the pictures so you can decide for yourself.

Utah Valley from the air. (This post is about parasailing if you haven't already figured it out).

Nicole took this, her chute's shadow and myself are on the ground. Marie's in the next chute over.

My Mom shot this from the ground and features the same players as the last one.


Nicole came down and I gave her a high five while she was kinda hovering low. Then the dog came and said "Hi."

Just flying along in a paraglide chute...


My launch. Remember superheroes in training, always put on your helmets before going up, up, and away.

1 comment:

  1. Would I jump off a cliff if my friends did it? I think after seeing these pictures the answer is YES YES YES!!

    ReplyDelete