03 May 2009

Dueling Dogs, J-Dawgs, and Seth

My father came up last weekend and brought his little black lab. I say little because she's less than half the size of Gabe. I had always considered her a bigger dog, especially compared to mutts like Teddy (I'm sure there's a picture of him in some older post, but he's smaller than our cat). I guess I'll need to redefine "big dog." They got along great and here's a shot of them sharing a chew toy. We tried to video tape it, but only got 10 minutes of four adults trying to encourage them to play, which, of course, they did, as soon as we turned off the recorder.
Nicole and I also took our father's to J-dawg's -- a must see for anyone passing through Provo. Just a few feet off campus (that's a faculty parking lot behind them), they sell the yummiest Polish hot dogs. For a witness, this shot shows a wrap around line of dozens of people standing in line for to get a hot dog from a shack. There's several other (less crowded) restaurants right outside this shot...
These are grins of anticipation...
With stomachs full, we were ready to send off my brother, Seth. Seth is going to Ghana for two weeks to do some kind of thing with his Public Managment Major. This is him leaving our house. It was the last I've seen of him... *

*He has since emailed and said that he's loving it.

1 comment: