I've been sick the past few days. I could feel it comming on Wednesday Night but it really hit Friday, leading me to cancel one of my meetings (it probably didn't help much that I went to our Waterpolo game at 9 pm Thursday night, but it was worth it, (even if we lost)).
Besides feeling physically unconfortable, congested, dizzy when I stood up, feverish and so forth, I've really enjoyed being confined to my bed the last few days. I've got so much done (caught up on a bunch of reading, worked on some writing projects, made this blog entry). The best part is taking a break from running and STILL loosing weight.
I don't think I want to do this every week, but it's certainly been helpful now!
Fishing for Our Supper
-
Our week in Sri Lanka was incredibly relaxing and stress-free (after we got
there). Having done five family beach vacations, I've refined over the
years...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment